A little nighttime sprinting 🙂
Warm-Up of the Week (2)
1. 2 x Up to Lex down to 3rd & Back
2. 8 Minutes to Complete the Following:
( Do everything properly and with control)
– 10 Shoulder Rolls
– 10 Walking Spidermans with Squat Hold & Stretch
– 10 Arm Wall Slides (Keep the Scapula depressed and lightly press the forearms into the wall.. Only go to the point of discomfort)
– 10 Back Rolls to Split & Reach
– 10 Active Adductor Stretch
– 10 Wall Squats
– 20 GHD Sit-Ups (Go back as far as you can doing them correctly. There won’t be any dangerous reps.)
3. Spend 3 Minutes working on Ring Dips:
Supports will be first. Once they’re solid, we’ll move on to dips – Jumping, Negatives, Strict – Max Sets and / or Max CLEAN, SAFE Reps.
** If you show up early, Foam Roll!!! **
(3 Front Squats + 1 Split Jerk) x 5
Perfect landings are the goal.
AMRAP in 8 Minutes:
Farmers Carry to Lexington Ave & Back
10 KTE – Strict and Correct – Make sure there’s a turnover of the body and the shoulder angle closes.